Our website is aware of intellectual property rights and other proprietary rights of others. Please, make sure that the Rom/file/bios you are asking to be removed actually contains the copyrighted file. Some of the pages on our website might be pure informational pages for promotional purposes only. Before making a removal request, please download the file in question, check it, verify if it is indeed your copyrighted work and afterward contact us.
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the our website;
- Your full address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
- After then: